Skip to content

Strona główna


Deutsch Polish
Home arrow Places worth seeing
Places worth seeing | Drukuj |

The church in ChoszcznoChoszczno

  • A Gothic church of the Birth of Blessed Virgin Mary from the XIVth century
  • City fortifications from the XVth century
  • A railway station from the half of the XIXth century
  • Gasworks from the XIXth century
  • An economic mill from the XIXth century
  • A granary from the XIXth century
  • A water tower from the beginning of the XXth century
  • Monumental dwelling houses from the turn of the XIXth and the XXth century

The District

  • Monumental churches and dwelling houses in places such as: Piasecznik, S?aw?cin, Stradzewo, Chelpa, Rzecko, Suliszewo, Kolki, Korytowo, Wardyn, Radun, Stary Klukom,  Smolen, Zamecin and Zwierzyn.
  • The early Middle Ages City IX-XIth century
  • A court garden from the first half of the XIXth century-Stary Klukom
  • A palace garden from the IInd half of the XIXth century-Stradzewo
  • A palace garden from the half of the XIXth century-Radaczewo
  • A palace garden from the half of the XVIIIth century-Gle?no
  • A subcourt garden from the XVIIIth century-Wardyn
  • The Palace and Garden Complex from the XVIIIth century in Korytowo


The church in PelczycePelczyce

  • The Post-Cistercian Monastery from the Ist half of the XIVth century
  • The Post-Cistercian church from the XIIIth century
  • The presbytery from the XIXth century
  • The Primary School from the beginning of the XXth century
  • The town hall from 1791

The District

  • The church subsidiary from the XVth century in Bedargowo
  • The church subsidiary from the XVth century in Boguszyny
  • The church subsidiary from the XIXth century , a gate in the fence of the church from the XIXth century and a manor house from the beginning of the XXth century in Bolewice
  • The church subsidiary from the XIIIth century in Chrapowo
  • The church subsidiary from the XVIIIth century, The Garden Complex from the XIXth century, the post-court dovecote from the XIXth century, the post-court barn from the XIXth century in Jagów
  • The church subsidiary from 1853, a graveyard chapel from the XXth century, a school from the XXth century, a barn from the XIXth century in Jaros?lawsko
  • The church subsidiary from the turn of the XVIIIth/XIXth century, a manor house from the XIXth century in Krzynki
  • The palace from the XIXth century, the church subsidiary from the XVIIIth century in Lubiana
  • The post-court granary from 1928 in Nadarzyn
  • The church subsidiary from the XVIIIth century, a manor house from the XXth century, a stone gate from the XXth century, a post-court barn from the XXth century in Niesporowice
  • The church subsidiary from the XIIIth century, a palace, a barn and an outbuilding from the XIXth century in P?lotno
  • The church from the XIIIth century, a graveyard chapel, a palace, a post-court granary, a post-court barn from the XIXth century in Przeklono
  • The church subsidiary from the XVIIIth century, a palace, a brick gateway, a palace outhouse from the XIXth century in Sarnik
  • A manor house from the XIXth century and dwelling houses in Wierzchno        

The church in DrawnoDrawno

  • The ruins of  The Renaissance Castle of the Welds' family from the XIVth-XVth century located in Góra Zamkowa
  • The Mother of God of Ceaseless Help Church from the XIIIth-XIVth century
  • Houses of the spandrel beam construction from the XVIIIth and XIXth century
  • A spandrel beam manor house from the XIXth century situated by Kolejowa Street, on so-called “Zawodzie”
  • The post-German cemetery from the XIXth century in the park by Choszczenska Street 

The District

Barnimie

  • cobble-stone late-Gothic church from 1500
  • park from the Ist half of the XIXth century with a preserved outhous

Grabowo 

  • Grabowo ravine-beech forest with an erratic called “A devil's Stone”

Borowiec-formerly known as Chrobotkowo

  • forest settlement situated in the forest of the Drawsko Primeval Forest as well as the hunting manor house from the beginning of the XXth century

Brzeziny

  • The Blessed Virgin Mary church from 1756
  • The palace from the XVIIIth century (now a Social Welfare Institution)

           
The Post_Cistercian monastery in BierzwnikBierzwnik

  • The Post-Cistercian Moanstery located in Bierzwnik established in 1294
  • XIXth century churches in Klasztorno, Bren, Zieleniewo, Górzno and Kolsk
  • The mill in Górzno
  • The court gardens in Bierzwnik and Zieleniewo
  • Manor houses in Zieleniewo and Kolsk

         

 

      

The church in KrzecinKrzecin

  • The parish church in Krzecin from the XIVth century
  • A brick gate from the XVIth century

The District

Ch?lopowo

  • a church from the XVIIIth century
  • a huge oak located by the road
  • to Rebusz- nature monument

        Granowo

  • a church from 1895
  • a manor house and a landscape park from the XIXth century

        Nowy Klukom

  • a brick church from the end of the XVIth century
  • a lanscape park from the beginnning of the XIXth century

        Objezierze

  • a church from the XVIIIth century

        Rakowo

  • a cobble-stone church from the end of the XVIth century
  • a pseudo-classical manor house from the beginning of the XXth century
  • a landscape park established in the years 184-1850

        ?ensko

  • a granite church from the XVIth century

The church in ReczRecz

  • The Gate of Choszczno called “M?lynska” with a XIVth century crown
  • The Tower of Drawno from the XIVth century
  • XVth century camouflaged hunting position with a conical roof
  • Spandrel beam houses from the XVIIIth and XIXth century